Trauma Treatment Center of Colorado
Trauma Treatment Center of Colorado is a comprehensive resource center for trauma victims and their families. The TTC specializes in the treatment and diagnosis of children as young as two years of age as well as school age children and adolescents. Dr. Baker also specializes in attachment disorders and adoption issues.
- To provide comprehensive services for individuals, parents and children in trauma recover.
- To provide effective time-limited interventions which meet today’s health care guidelines.
- To provide education about trauma and its impact on children and family functioning.
- To monitor results of interventions through outcome research.
- Developmental and highly effective interventions with infants, toddlers and preschool children and families who have experienced trauma.
- Individual therapy for traumatized adolescents and adults.
- Group therapy for abused adolescents.
- Psycho-educational groups for parents whose children have been abused.
- Psychological evaluations of trauma victims of all ages.
- Legal expertise; expert witness, testimony and forensic evaluations.
- Consultations to attorneys with fully prepared well-documented power point presentations on issues related to family law and trauma.
- Professional training supervision, consultation, workshops and seminars.
- Victim/Perpetrator reunification.
- Supervised visitations.
- Family therapy.
- Financial consultations including victim compensation.
- Neuropsychological testing.